Monday, December 14, 2015

Chapter 7 ending

“The music of the pearl drifted to a whisper and disappeared.” Kino and Juana threw the pearl back where it's supposed to be. Now they have lost the most important thing in their life, which is their son Coyotito, and they got rid of the pearl. After this juana has no reason to stay with kino after all of the things he have done, which lead to the destruction of the family. Juana hold Kino hand and says, “ Kino, I can't stay with you anymore, because every time to see you I remember our beloved son Coyotito.” Kino replies, “ I am sorry Juana I know I am too late but I have realized that the pearl destroyed us. Believe me I will change, please dont go I love you. you are my only hope in life, we need to stay together at all times, please don't leave me.” Juana says, “ I am sorry but you never listened to me and the only thing that made me stay is our son, but now there is nothing to keep me.” Kino replies, “ My love don't leave I have no one other than you, and if you will leave I will kill myself right now with this knife.” Juana says ( without looking at Kino), “ I don't care, do whatever you want I don't love you anymore.” Juana walks away from Kino, but she hears a shout and runs back as fast as she can while she finds Kino holding the Knife and going to kill himself. she shouts, “ Don't do it Kino!” Kino says,” I have to do this because I ruined  everything in our life.” In a moment he kills himself and Juana walks away like nothing happened. As she walks through the town no one talks to her, she is hated. and now Juana has lost everyone her son and her love, but she is walking Juana noticed that there are these two men after her, she walks slowly but then jog until the point she is running and can't even catch her breath. As she runs the shout,’’ stop there is no point of you running we will catch you and kill you.” and that makes her run faster, but as she runs Juana trips over a huge rock as the two men stand behind her with a gun on her head and one says,” Any last words?”  Juana doesn't answer but she takes out a knife from her pocket and cut the man leg and stabs the other in his chest. She gets up a starts running out of town as fast as she can but, on her away she realizes that she became worse than her husband and stands in the middle of the desert watching the sun set and being alone with the only companion was her memory and imagination, she kills herself. The whole family has died leaving nothing behind except the legend of The Pearl. After a few years everyone forgot who they were to the point they point they never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment