Monday, December 14, 2015

P.O.V Chp.6

Kino and I ran away because Kino killed a guy that wanted to steal a pearl, and then we decide to move on by running away. On our way our son was killed and the main reason for the pearl was to give our son a better life. Now there is no reason for it, it is just an evil object that should be taken back from the place it came from. So we head home, we arrived in our hometown or let me say, “What used to be”. Now we are outsiders, even my brother in law doesn't talk to me. After everything that has happened to us we have no home nor family or friends, our life is destroyed. The first thing we do is head to the ocean to throw the pearl. That pearl is the main reason for our problems and struggles it destroyed us as I thought. As we head to throw it, I think to myself what would have happened if Kino had agreed to throw it from the beginning.
The day Kino found the pearl:
I said,“ the pearl is evil and it will destroy our family.”
Kino said, “ That's nonsense it will bring us a better life.”
But if Kino had said, “you are right!”
        Only if he had said that then we wouldn't have dealt with all of these problems. Instead of keeping the pearl with us, we would have gone to the shore and throw the pearl, even though we will not become rich and still be poor. Even though, we were happy, my son Coyotito wouldn't have gotten the doctor's treatment but he would have been alive now. At least we would have a family and friends but now we have nothing, from the pearl, which was supposed to gives everything instead, it took all we had.







As we were astounded by the fact of the murder, Juana and I escaped the scene, as we ran we realized that the main reason the murder was achieved  was because of the pearl,  we ran from the guilt that was conceived from the jewel of the sea, I believe it led to the death of Coyotito, and well I blame myself for the all the pain,hate, and the fate of our lives,  how is it that all this happened from a simple mix up of these new dark emotions?

I concluded that this harvested greed led to the grief Juana and I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment