Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fatima and Bader's imagination role


Kino's canoe
I Tyler, race towards Kino’s Canoe and look at him holding the huge Pearl.Thinking to myself “That thing is huge, and could cost me some real money if I had it”.  As Kino heads to the shore of the river I am behind him thinking “what if I had found it?”. I leave my canoe and head to Juana, locking her arm and pointing my gun at her head. “ If you don’t give me that pearl I will kill Juana”I screamed.  Kino was shocked and didn’t know what to do, save his wife or his child! “That pearl would save my son’s life, but my wife! What am I supposed to do?” Kino thought.
the pearl
“What do you want me to do?” shouted Kino.
“ Give me the pearl!” I said.
As Kino tries to pull his gun out of his pocket.
Pop pop pop
The sound of three shots in air.
“What are you trying to do Kino?!”  I said.
“Leave the gun or this time I will shoot your wife!” I said.
I felt a punch hit my chin, and realized that Kino had hit me. The second punch doubled me over and expelled the last bit of choked air from my beer-weighted belly. I noticed a fair amount of pain with a gutshot, which someone had fired at me, trying to defend Kino.I looked at Kino and there was a smile on his face, as I see him walk away with the pearl in his hand, and his wife by his side.

Bader's Role

While I was on the canoe with one of my best and friends looking for a jewel of the sea I heard the worst scream in decades a hellish scream, I called on to Hernan, " Hernan my friend, what in the hell was that ?", Hernan replied, "I dont no mi hermano!". It was a child i know the tune like that anywhere it was Coytito the little amigo that belonged to Kino and Juana, We steered paddled the canoe to the direction of the child's voice. We heard two other voices, I believe it's his parents Kino and Juana. We arrived at the scene. "What are you doing in the middle of the blue mi hermano?", I said. "We went to that stuck up doc to save Coytito, he did nothing."- Kino, Hernan said, " I wondered what a bunch of spics where doing amidst the blue.", "what your language my comrade!", I SAID. "go back to the damned doctor we will provide safe passage.", I said, "I thank you Mi compadre". We gave'em safe passage, and went back to our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment